Resolving Spark Driver™ app sign-in errors
You can take these steps if you’re getting sign-in errors:
- Try signing out of your Spark Driver app and signing back in.
- Check if your phone has the latest version of its operating system.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the Spark Driver app.
- Try turning off your phone completely and restarting.
- Ensure you are only signed into one device at a time. If you are attempting to sign with multiple devices, you will be prompted to sign out of any other devices by going to Settings > Sign Out. Once you’ve done so, you can sign in.
- If you’re still seeing the error when you sign in to the Spark Driver app, email driver support at firstname.lastname@example.org.