If your Spark Driver™ app isn’t working as expected, you can try these troubleshooting steps to identify any potential issues:
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Spark Driver app.
- If you’re in a store, try connecting to the store’s free Wi-Fi.
- Close and then reopen the app.
- Restart your device, if possible.
- Sign out of the Spark Driver app and sign-in.
- For GPS/location/navigation issues, uninstall the app, and download the latest version of the Spark Driver app.
- If Spark Now is disabled, be sure to check the banner for instructions on how to update your account information and/to resolve this issue. Updating your driver’s license and auto insurance can help resolve this issue.
If you’re not receiving notifications or offers, you can run these troubleshooting tests if you’re having settings, notifications, or registration problems.
- On iOS, press More in the bottom-right, and then press Settings from the navigation menu.On Android, press the hamburger icon to open the side menu, then press Settings.The Troubleshooting menu is located in the Settings screen (as below).
- Select Troubleshooting.
The app automatically runs the Spark settings, Token registration, and Test notification tests.
- You can press the RUN TESTS button to manually run the tests in case they don’t run automatically.A test result notification displays. If Spark settings, Token registration, and Test notification all have green checkmarks, your app is functioning correctly. If there is a red exclamation mark next to Spark settings, Token registration, or Test notification, you’ll be provided with helpful information to resolve the issue.