Returning an order
Here is some helpful information on returning an order if you’re unable to complete a delivery for any reason.
For instance, if the customer is not home to accept the delivery, or the delivery is rejected by the customer:
- Pressing the CONTACT button in the Spark Driver™ app enables you to get in touch with the customer about their order.
- If the customer cannot be reached, swiping the delivery screen up makes it easy to report the DELIVERY ISSUE. There will be a list of delivery issues to select.
- Return items can be brought to the store after completing any other deliveries.
- Store parking is available in the curbside pickup area. Once you park, sliding the CONFIRM ARRIVAL bar will let a store associate know you’ve arrived, and the associate will come to your vehicle to collect the order. If it’s been more than a few minutes since you arrived, pressing CONTACT connects you with the store so they can assist.
- Giving the associate the Driver Code displayed on your screen and press CODE CONFIRMED will provide a fast return.
- Pressing CONFIRM indicates the associate has collected the order.
- Swiping the COMPLETE RETURN bar will finish the return.
- For Walmart GoLocal & Pharmacy orders, you can complete the return by entering the associate’s name and swiping the COMPLETE RETURN bar.