Viewing California driver info
California Driver Info displays details for drivers about completing trips in the state of California.
If you want to view your California Driver Info, you can follow these steps:
On iOS, press More in the bottom-right, and then press California Driver Info from the navigation menu.
On Android, press the hamburger icon to open the side menu, then press California Driver Info.
The California Driver Info screen displays. A graph of engaged time can be displayed bi-weekly or quarterly. Engaged time is measured from the time you accept an offer to completion of delivery.
California Health Care Subsidy
Each calendar quarter, a health care subsidy may be available to drivers in California. Drivers who average at least 15 hours of engaged time per week in the quarter will be invited to submit proof of qualifying health insurance coverage.
Health Care Subsidy
If you average 15 or more hours of engaged time in California per week during a calendar quarter, and provide proof of a qualifying health insurance plan, you may receive a health care subsidy.
How it works
- If you average 15 hours or more of engaged time per week in California during a calendar quarter, you will be invited to submit proof of qualifying health insurance coverage.
- You may submit proof of qualifying health insurance documents during a 15-day period at the beginning of each quarter.
- Proof of qualifying health insurance documents may be a health insurance card or policy document that meets these requirements:
- You are the primary policyholder/subscriber
- The policy is not a government or employer sponsored plan (a government-sponsored plan includes Medicare/Medicaid/Medi-Cal)
- The policy is active for that calendar quarter
- If your plan qualifies and you’ve averaged 15 or more hours of engaged time per week during a calendar quarter:
- You’ll receive 50% of the subsidy if you average at least 15 hours of engaged time per week.
- You’ll receive 100% of the subsidy if you average at least 25 hours of engaged time per week.
- You’ll receive the subsidy within 15 days of the end of the calendar quarter or within 15 days of the proof of enrollment submission, whichever is later.