Forgotten, mixed up, or missing items
You can return undelivered items to the store if you’ve finished your deliveries, but some items didn’t get delivered. If the store associates don’t come out to collect the order when you arrive at the store, you can call the phone number posted at the pickup location to alert a store associate.
Mixed up orders:
If you don’t know what order an item came from, you can:
- Chat with a live agent in the app by pressing Help, then the CHAT button.
- Email Driver Support at email@example.com.
- Call Driver Support, 5:00 AM – 11:59 PM Central Time.
If a customer tells you that items are missing from their order, let them know they can:
- Use the chat feature on Walmart.com or in the Walmart app.
- Call Walmart Customer Care at 1-800-966-6546.