Updating driver’s license and auto insurance
You can update your driver’s license and auto insurance by logging in to your Spark Driver™ profile and following the prompts as shown below.
- Log in to your Spark Driver profile here. This will be the login you created when you first signed up on the Drive4Spark website.
- Select Personal Documents.
- Edit Driver’s License.
- Update your driver’s license information (driver’s license number, state and expiration date).
- Edit Auto Insurance.
- Upload an image of your auto insurance and provide expiration date.
Expired Auto Insurance
Your auto insurance has expired. Your Spark Now will be disabled until you update with valid policy information. You can do so by taking the following steps.
- Log in to your Spark Driver profile here.
- You will see a notification at the top of your screen that says your auto insurance is expired. Press Upload to add proof of your current auto insurance.
- Pressing the Upload a Photo button will allow you to upload an image of your insurance policy from your photo library, take a new photo, or upload a file from your mobile device.
- When you have successfully uploaded your updated auto insurance, you can add the insurance expiration date and press Submit.
- Pressing Submit will bring you to a confirmation screen explaining that your auto insurance policy document was uploaded and is pending verification. If approved, you will receive confirmation via text and email within 24 hours that your proof of auto insurance has been accepted. Your access to Spark Now will also be restored within 24 hours of approval.