Enrolling on the Spark Driver™ platform
In order to drive on the Spark Driver platform, you must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Provide proof of auto insurance
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Background checks may be required where permissible; reviews conducted in accordance with applicable law.
- Have a clean and reliable vehicle
- A mobile device with camera, flash, and GPS capabilities (iOS, or Android 11 or newer)
- Be authorized to perform services as an independent contractor in the U.S.
- Have a U.S. domestic phone number
Once you are approved to use the Spark Driver app, to protect your account, you will be asked to authenticate your identity by using a driver’s license and taking a selfie.
If you’re ready to enroll on the Spark Driver platform, here are some helpful tips to get started:
Clicking the SIGN UP button on drive4spark.walmart.com brings up a welcome page to enroll in Spark Driver.
Enter your phone number
- After you enter your phone number, you will need to click the checkboxes to acknowledge you’re:
- 18 years of age or older
- Not a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee
- Agreeing to accept text messages
- Clicking SEND CODE sends a verification code via text message. Entering the code and clicking the CONTINUE button will verify your phone number.
Create your account
Entering all required information in the next screen creates your account.
Enter Personal Information
Entering your Personal Information and clicking the NEXT and SUBMIT buttons will bring you to the next step in the account creation process.