Creating your Spark Driver™ app account
Once approved, you’re ready to create a Spark Driver app account:
- Open the Spark Driver app, and enter the email you used to sign up with the temporary password you received when you enrolled.
- Next, there are a couple of agreements to review and accept:
- Non-Disclosure and Dispute Resolution Agreement, which describes how drivers should handle confidential information and resolve a legal dispute.
- Scroll through and read the agreements carefully.
- After reviewing, if you agree, press the ACCEPT button to continue. If you reject either agreement, you’ll be prompted to sign out of the app.