Checking out Shopping & Delivery orders
If you’ve finished shopping for all the customer’s items in an order, the app will walk you through the checkout process. The order is prepaid, so it is not necessary to scan customer items at checkout or pay for orders. Shopping & Delivery orders are cleared to go by scanning the QR code at the self-checkout register.
You can ask an associate to unlock any items that have anti-theft devices by pressing the Assistance icon on the self-checkout register.
Here is some helpful information to assist with checkout:
- Reviewing the self-checkout notes on the Bag Items at Self-Checkout screen can be helpful before bagging the items. After pressing the NEXT button, the self-checkout notes display on the Check Out screen.
- It’s easy to use your phone to scan the QR code on the self-check register screen by pressing the SCAN QR CODE button.
- Orders containing certain items, such as alcohol, may have varied checkout processes.
- Occasionally, you may be selected for a cart check. If selected, an associate will come over to review the items and confirm that any personal items are paid for before you leave. Keeping personal items clearly separate from customer items will make this easy.
- After successfully scanning the QR code, the app shows you the order’s exit pass. It's best to keep the exit pass open in the app until exiting the store. An associate at the door may request that you show them the exit pass as proof of purchase.
- Pressing the I’VE LEFT THE STORE button confirms that your order is checked out.